Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Pinecone Research

My Rating: *****

Payment: Choose between a Mailed check (the payment is processed the next business day) or PayPal credit (credits to your account within 3-5 days after survey completion)

Cash Out Requirement: None, they mail check or credit your PayPal account after each completed survey.

Point System: None. All transactions are handled in dollar amounts.

Average Payout for Survey Completion: The compensation for each completed survey is $3.00. The average survey is 20 minutes.

History of Company:
Pinecone Research Panel is owned by the Nielsen Company.

My Experience/ Review: I joined Pinecone Research on 25 April, 2010. From the beginning, I had the impression that this company was very different (in a good way) than the others I had signed up for. When you sign up you are not given instantaneous entry. I had to wait one day, at which point I was given a username and password used to access an interview survey. When I completed this, I was then asked to wait for a welcome email to start accessing the site. There is really not much need to access the site unless you have a question, want to read their newsletter, check on your survey history, or change your personal details. They send you invitations via email. (1-2 surveys per month) So far I have received and competed one survey which was processed on May 3. I expect to receive my compensation in the mail any day now. I have also read that they send out product samples as well. They are a well respected and honest online survey company. Many people consider them to be the #1 online survey company. I would definitely recommend joining. My only complaint would be that they don't send out enough surveys. But if your getting paid, and at a pretty good rate, there is really no reason to complain! : )

Join/ Refer a friend: Apparently they are a pretty exclusive research company to get into. They only allow new recruits at certain times and the only way you can sign up is to find and click on one of their banners. (So I am not completely sure if the link below will work.) Please let me know if you are having any difficulty and I will try and direct you.
https://www.pineconeresearch.com/Signup/Signup_Form.asp

Other Notes: They seem to be very serious in what they do and when you sign up to receive these surveys I think they expect you to complete them. If you are going away and will not have time to check your email, you can notify them of your absence and they will put your account on temporary hiatus so that you will not miss out on any surveys. The key is to participate. However, I don't know why you wouldn't.

International: US, Canada, UK, Germany

No comments:

Post a Comment