Saturday, May 8, 2010

i-Say by Ipsos

My Rating: ****

Payment: You can redeem your reward points for cash checks, gift cards, or charitable donations. (allow 5-8 weeks)

Cash Out Requirement: 500 points (for $5 gift cards and donations); 1000 points (cash checks)

Point System: $1= 100 points

Average Payout for Survey Completion: I am not sure what the average is. I have received from 45-90 points so far, and have seen a 2-part survey offered for 300.

History of Company:
Ipsos is a global company and has offices in 44 countries.

My Experience/ Review: I joined My Survey on 26 April, 2010. Unfortunately, I did not start saving all of my emails until the 30th April so I may have lost a few days of information. But since then they have sent me about 5 surveys. I received points for completing 2 of them, as well as entry into a sweepstakes for another. My grand total is 135 points and I think I might even have some bog roll on its way for me to test. As I read through their website I became aware of some other cool bonuses. They have a loyalty program running now from April 1, 2010 - December 31, 2010, where points are given for the number of surveys a member has completed during this period. (ranging from 25 points for 5 surveys to 600 points for 200 surveys) Also, members are supposed to receive 50 points for their 6 month anniversary with the company and 150 points for 1 year. I quite like this survey company. They offer cool incentives and reward loyalty. I respect that and I hope they turn out to be everything I hope.

Join/ Refer a friend: Members who refer their friends receive entry into a sweepstakes. Also listed in FAQ's, they say that panelists earn 10 points for any referral who joins and completes the "Getting to Know You Survey." However, I am not completely sure on the 10 cents per referral as in another place on the site they mention there being only certain times when there are referral incentives other than the sweepstakes entry. If your curious I can email them to find out or we can just try it? Let me know your email address and I'll have an invite sent. Either that and you can avoid me altogether and follow the link to join on your own.
http://www.i-say.com/Join/tabid/160/language/en-US/Default.aspx

Other Notes: You need to stay an active participant (take the surveys sent to you) in order to stay a member and not lose your points. If you are going to be away you, there is a feature to report yourself on vacation for up to 180 days. This will allow you to not jeopardize your membership if you are unable to respond.

International: US, UK, Canada (English and French), Belgium (French and Dutch), Brazil, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Spain, Sweden

No comments:

Post a Comment