Thursday, May 13, 2010

Lightspeed Consumer Panel

My Rating: ***

Payment: You can redeem your reward points for all sorts of stuff including e certificates (5-7 days), gift certificates (3-4 weeks), charitable donations, merchandise (3-6 weeks), and most importantly PayPal credit. (5-7 days) There is also a $5000 sweepstakes that is held every 3 months. You are usually awarded with an entry into this each time you participate in a survey.

Cash Out Requirement: The least amount is 110 points for a $1 amazon mp3 e certificate. For PayPal its 575 points for $5, 1100 for $10, 1650 for $15, and 2200 for $20.

Point System: generally its $1=110 points

Average Payout for Survey Completion: So far I have seen a range from 50-300 points with the average probably being 150.

History of Company:
Lightspeed Consumer Panel is owned by WPP. They also have ties with ELITEOpinion Surveys which has surveys directed towards business issues and My Survey.

My Experience/ Review: I joined Lightspeed on 25 April, 2010. Since then, I have acquired 300 points and 20 entries into the sweepstakes. I receive about 4 surveys a week. I have only actually completed one successfully. I'm starting to wonder how the surveys are divided up amongst Lightspeed Consumer Panel, My Survey, and ELITE Opinions, all of which I am a member. I wonder if I was only a member of one of these sites, would I still receive the same number of surveys I receive from all three?

Join/ Refer a friend: http://us.lightspeedpanel.com/US/register/registerPage.us?custom=BRRUS00203&lc=en

Other Notes: Points expire after 2 years. They also seem to be plagued with someone using their good name in a scam. You can read about it here.

International: It looks like Lightspeed has market research offices in the following countries: US, Canada, UK, Spain, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Sweden, Austria, China, Japan, South Korea and Australia. I am not sure if you can join in those countries though. It's kind of hard to find a link to even sign up for the US one. Well the one I posted should work nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment