Monday, May 10, 2010

Valued Opinions

My Rating: ***

Payment: You can redeem your reward points for gift cards. You can choose your vouchers from VISA, Amazon.com, Macy's, Marriott, Blockbuster, Magazine.com and Fragrance.net. These have paper and digital forms. Obviously the paper ones take longer to receive. (up to 28 days for delivery)

Cash Out Requirement: You can cash out at $20

Point System: There is no point system. Everything is done in dollar amounts.

Average Payout for Survey Completion: They say that the average survey award is typically between $2-$5 and up to $50. I have only been qualified to complete 2 surveys so far which were for $.50 and $1.5. The ones I didn't qualify for were $10, $3, $1.5, $1.5, $3

History of Company:
Valued Opinions is owned by Research Now which also includes e-Rewards Market Research another online survey program that can only be joined if you are offered an invitation by one of the sponsors.

My Experience/ Review: I joined My Survey on 26 April, 2010. While I was logged in on their website today I realized that I had only filled out 5 of my 9 profile categories, so I am going to complete these and see if I have more surveys sent to me, although I can't really say that I am not receiving enough at the moment. The one thing that I do not like about this company is that it can take up to 28 days for your survey earnings to post. I still have not seen anything about my $1.50, and my .50 is posted as pending. I did contact them about this and they provided a quick response. I guess I will wait and see what happens. In the meantime, I am keeping track of the survey numbers I do complete.

Join/ Refer a friend: https://www.valuedopinions.com/index.php?id=17

Other Notes: They seem to have a pretty good reputation among online surveyors.

International: US, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand (I have not posted the links to join from countries other than the US. Please do a google or contact me and I will find out for you)

No comments:

Post a Comment