Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Global Opinion Panels (synovate)

My Rating: *****

Payment: Mailed check (after your request allow 6-8 weeks until you get your check)

Cash Out Requirement: at least 5000 points or $5

Point System: 1000 points = $1

Average Payout for Survey Completion: I have seen surveys from $.25 (250 points) - $.75 (750 points) per study so far; for every survey you complete, you are also entered into a monthly sweepstakes that is held monthly on or around the 15th (winnings range from 1 prize of $1,000 to 150 prizes of $10; a total of $5,000 in prizes are awarded each month)

History of Company:
Synovate was founded in 2003 and is one of the largest global marketing firms. They have offices in 62 countries and around 6,000 employees.

My Experience/ Review: I joined Global Opinion Panels on the 26 April, 2010. Since then I have completed 5 surveys successfully and am at 1500 points. The surveys were not too long, (5-10 minutes) and I did not find them to be boring. The site includes a list of your completed surveys with name and ID, date, method, and points. Unfortunately, I don't think it keeps track of survey's that you did not receive credit for. I have it noted, that I may be owed another 100 points, but on the site it says that sometimes the points are not credited for 3 days. All of the company's contact information is readily available should you need to contact them. Global Opinion Panels also has some cool unique features, like you can stop in the middle of a survey and return at another time to finish without loosing your answers or chance at taking the survey. I have never tried this, but I think it's great and I haven't run across another online survey site that actually allows you to do this. Besides online paid surveys they also conduct product testing and telephone surveys. You can choose whether you want to be invited to participate in any or all of these activities when you fill out your profile. I feel comfortable with this company, they seem very professional, and I like the fact that I don't receive tons of mail from them all the time. When they do send me something, it is worth opening and I pretty much always seem to be rewarded for my efforts.

Join/ Refer a friend: If you would like to join please click or copy and paste the address below into your browser.
https://www.globalopinionpanels.com/landing2?sourceid=1000&lang=en_US

Other Notes: You will receive all your email contact, including survey invitations from Marie Brighton.

International: Australia, Belgium, Canada, China, France, Germany, Netherlands, South Korea, Spain, UK, US (All these countries are listed for the language choice...also there are many other countries listed on registration tab which asks "In what country do you reside?")

No comments:

Post a Comment