Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Survey

My Rating: ***

Payment: You can redeem your reward points for all sorts of gifts, baby items, electronics, gift cards, etc. I am mostly interested in actual cash, so I am going to focus on this. They do provide PayPal payments.

Cash Out Requirement: PayPal payments are given in $10 (1100points), $15 (1650points) , and $20 (2200points) increments.

Point System: $1= 110 points

Average Payout for Survey Completion: I am not sure what the average is. So far my surveys have ranged from 5-25 points. Then of course there are all sorts of sweepstakes opportunities.

History of Company:
My Surveys is part of Lightspeed Research which are both owned by WPP. National Family Opinion opened business in 1946 and established My Survey in 1995. In 2003 NFO joined forces with TNS. In 2008 TNS became part of WPP.

My Experience/ Review: I joined My Survey on 26 April, 2010. I completed 6 different "profile" surveys in the first day worth 65 points which I thought was nice because often these sites want you to fill these out for free. (The incentive is usually described as "eligibility for more qualifying surveys.") Then they gave me a 15 bonus points just to thank me for my participation on the 27th. Since then I have not heard anything from them. The site provides a survey history for each member which tells the survey name, date, status, and points awarded.

Join/ Refer a friend: Members earn 150 points for each person they refer. Email me your name and address and I will have an invitation sent to you. (pretty sad what I'll do for a buck!)
Alternatively, you can visit their website at https://www.mysurvey.com/index.cfm?action=Main.join

Other Notes: The site also has a bog by Carol Adams (Director of Member Services), quick poll results, survey results, member recipes, and a monthly newsletter. For Windows users, there is also a My Survey messenger you can download and install which will let you know when you receive a survey to take from them.

International: US, I believe there opportunities through their sister companies in Canada, Europe, Asia-Pacific...You just need to click on your appropriate country category at the link provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment