Tuesday, May 4, 2010

HCD Surveys

Well, where do I start. I have decided to try and write at least one review of an online paid survey site each day. This is my goal, but of course I will try to write more if feasible. I wasn't sure which of my 36 sites on my list I should start with. I thought about going in alphabetical order, but then decided to begin by sharing my favorites so far. You must remember, I've only been doing this for a little over a week now so I may change my mind at some point. These are simply my first impressions.

My Rating: *****

Payment: Mailed check, (after your request allow 2-4 weeks for payment processing, although in another place it is listed as being 6-8 weeks until you get your check...I sent them an email to confirm and will keep you posted.)

Cash Out Requirement: at least 1000 points or $10

Point System: 100 points = $1

Average Payout for Survey Completion: $1 (100 points) - $5 (500 points) per study; (Although my experience has been about 25-50 points, these have been quick and easy.) If you enter a survey and are disqualified or closed out due to maxed segment quota, you are still credited 10 points.

History of Company:
HCD Research was founded in 1991. They created HCD Research Panels in 2005. The company developed the www.readmylipz.com campaign for the 2004 Presidential campaign.

My Experience/ Review: I joined HCD Surveys on the 25 April, 2010. Since then I have received 3 surveys to take. Of those 3 surveys I was able to complete all 3 of them for a grand total of 100 points. The surveys were entertaining, generally political in nature, and did not take much time to finish. The site includes a convenient list of your survey history with survey name and ID, date, status, and points. Also there is an easy "contact us" tab where all you have to do is fill in your comment/question and press submit. While I was there today, I read that you may be better matched and receive more surveys if you complete your profile. I realized that I had not finished 3 of the 4 sections, so I did. It was super quick and not as tedious as some sites. Maybe I'll see more activity from them now. I hope so! This site is great so far. Good quick and easy surveys, points posted immediately, and they even email you about the survey results afterward. So far I have found this survey site well worth the time and effort!

Join/ Refer a friend: You receive 50p for every new member you refer after they have been verified and complete their member profile.
If you would like to join please click or copy and paste the address below into your browser. Either that or contact me with your email address and I will have an email invitation sent to your inbox.
https://www.hcdsurveys.com/panel/join.cfm?referralid=239724

Other Notes: I guess that the company has been having some problems with an unidentified third party mailing out false checks in their name with requests for survey participation, or secret/mystery/investigative shopper opportunities that ask you to submit personal information in order to win a cash prize. They urge you not to give out that information and have a place to email/ fax them to report an incident on their homepage.

International: I would guess they do not allow participants of countries other than the US as they only pay in American dollars and don't allow you to select another country of residense during registration.

No comments:

Post a Comment